Temporary Work Visas

  • H-1B (Specialty Occupation) 
  • E-1/E-2 (Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor)
  • F-1 (Student Visas)
  • J-1 (Trainee)
  • L-1 (Multinational Executive, Manager or individual with specialized knowledge)
  • O-1 (Individual of extraordinary ability in the arts or sciences) 
  • TN (NAFTA Professional)
  • R-1 (Religious worker)


More Posts

Send Us A Message

© 2020 Barbara Warren Loli, P.A.
11900 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 804, North Miami, FL 33181
P:(305)-899-4999| F:(305)-899-6969 | Barbara@BarbaraWarrenLoli.com